Thursday 16 April 2020

Lets Fight Leipzig Part Two.

 Ive managed to download the second part of the article Peter wrote for Miniature Wargames. Like a lot of articles Gilder wrote he kept the thing brief. I sometimes wonder if he just got bored of such things and once he had fought the battle he just wanted to be onto his next project.Still there is a order of battle albeit based upon a very high man to figure ratio. It still would have looked very impressive and I would dearly love to have had a crack at the weekend.


3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful inspiring blog! Thank you for the time and effort you have put into this.
    Provided a boost to crack on with a mass of cavalry painting today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply marvellous. I really enjoyed talking to Peter over the phone from Australia. I still treasure many of those Connoisseur Miniatures he sold me. They still look great on the table.

    ReplyDelete