Sunday 17 April 2016

Gilder's Games Wargamer's Newsletter April 1964

The internet is a double edged sword in my opinion, it allows some very dodgy people 
[ including me] to put some pretty unpleasant stuff out there for anyone to read, it does however also allow people with a genuine interest in something to communicate freely, passing information to each other very quickly. So this time I will accept the internet has its uses, I would like to thank Chris Gregg for kindly sending me a scan of Wargamer's Newsletter's piece from April 1964 regarding Gilder's Games. I love it when a plan comes together. What was of particular interest is the information that Peter Gilder started wargaming in early 1963 after a motorcycle accident, which confirms what I had earlier wrote as regards how he started, but not when he had started. 



2 comments: